It is up to your Health Care Practitioner to determine the duration and dosage amount within your Medical Document.
Your Medical Document includes a daily maximum quantity that you are permitted to receive for each 30-day cycle.
Please note that the maximum quantity of medical cannabis that Starseed is authorized to deliver in one order is 150 grams.
Starseed products are grown under clean and strictly controlled conditions to ensure we offer the finest quality of products to our clients. We provide whole cannabis flower, milled blend, and cannabis oil. Each product is tested for level of medicinal ingredient: THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (Cannabidiol). The percentage of each will appear on the package label of the specific strain you have ordered.
All Starseed products pass through rigorous quality control processes to ensure they are naturally safe for your consumption and are pharmaceutically tested to ensure the highest quality cannabis.
Yes, you can mix 2 different Starseed products but we always recommend following your health care professional’s direction.
It has been reported that medicinal cannabis has benefited individuals who suffer from the following:
- Pain (acute and chronic)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Palliative care (pain, chemotherapy-induced nausea & vomiting)
- Wasting syndrome and loss of appetite in HIV, AIDS and cancer patients
- Arthritis and musculoskeletal conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and fibromyalgia
- Movement disorders such as Huntington’s and Parkinson’s disease
- Psychiatric disorders such as anxiety, depression, sleep and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as irritable bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, and Colitis
For more information, please visit the Health Canada website here.